Manager/Senior Manager (Student Life)
Manage, support, and evolve a strong, safe, and forward-looking student life programme for USP and its residential college.
Duties & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Associate Director, and collaborating with a team of administrative professionals including the Deputy Directors and the Master of the residential college.
The incumbent will play lead roles in developing and supporting the programmes/initiatives for the professional and personal growth of students outside the classroom, and managing the administrative policies/processes/finances for these programmes at the USP and its residential college.
Applicants should be able to write well, and can communicate clearly with students, office colleagues, and faculty members. Experience working on programmes directly with students will be important.
Specific duties include:
- Managing and supporting Student Life programmes in the USP and its residential college including out-of-classroom learning components.
- Guide and support the University Scholars Club, which is the student representation at the USP.
- Support and coordinate with other portfolios in the office related to student life: pastoral care, residential matters, international programmes and academic matters.
- Coordinate the administration of Student Life programmes between the Master and the residential fellows.
- Minimum undergraduate degree
- Demonstrated experience in building and managing a team
- Strong experience working/studying in cross-cultural settings and working with students; strong interest in working with a diverse population of students, staff, faculty
- Strong understanding and familiarity with higher education environment
- Organised and attentive to details
- Prior event management experience strongly preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work both collaboratively and independently
Interested applicants, please apply HERE.